5 Essential Facts Every Stoner Should Know.
As a stoner, there are a few key facts that you should know in order to have the best experience possible. Here are 5 of the most important things to keep in mind when using cannabis:
- Not all cannabis is created equal. Different strains of cannabis have different levels of THC (the chemical compound that causes the “high”) and CBD (a non-psychoactive compound that has potential medical benefits). Knowing the difference between strains can help you find the one that’s right for you.
- Cannabis affects everyone differently. Just because your friend can smoke a joint and be perfectly fine doesn’t mean that you’ll have the same experience. Be aware of how your body reacts to cannabis and use it accordingly.
- Cannabis can have different effects depending on how it’s consumed. Smoking, edibles, and vaporizing all have different effects on the body. Be sure to understand the differences and choose the method that works best for you.
- Cannabis should not be mixed with other substances. Always use cannabis responsibly and be aware of its interaction with other substances, like alcohol.
- The more you know about cannabis, the better your experience will be.